A great breakfast! Serves 4
1 brown onion, diced
1 tbsp olive oil
1 can diced tomatoes
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp raw sugar
100g baby spinach, wilted
1 can canellini beans, rinsed and drained
Toast to serve
1. In a small pot, heat olive oil, add onion and saute until onion is soft. Add tomatoes, salt, sugar and simmer on low heat for 30 minutes. (If you like you could also throw in a whole chilli for flavour)
2. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
3. Spread beans among four individual baking dishes (or you could do all in one large dish), ladel sauce on top.
4. Create a little well in the centre, crack two eggs into each dish, add spinach and dot ricotta around the dish.
5. Bake for 3-4 minutes or until eggs just set. Serve with toast.